- Fit to Fly (for outbound international travel)
- Rapid Antigen (Lateral Flow/LFD) Test
- Day 2 and Day 8 Testing (for UK arrivals) PCR Tests
- Test to Release (for Day 5 release from quarantine for workers)
Circular1 Health operate UKAS Accreditted laboratories across the UK.
Circular1 Health is your fully Managed Service Partner
Circular1 Health enables mission-critical businesses to continue operating, knowing that their people are going to work safely.
We provide a fully managed service, ensuring all the elements of your testing experience are included in a package tailored to your business needs.
We provide individuals wishing to test privately or test for travel with the certainty that their tests will be accurate, that they will receive their results directly and that reporting will be provided to Public Health England and Public Health Scotland.
Testing for Business Resilience
Circular1 Health has been built on a growing service provision to large corporate entities that require a fully customised, fully managed testing service. Our portfolio of testing services includes:
- Testing for Travel
- Antibody Testing
- Sequencing of positive samples and full reporting to PHE and PHS.
- Circular 1 Health Hub Laboratories are in London, Manchester, Barrow and Guildford
- Mobile, Modular Testing Laboratories are currently in a number of sites around the UK including Cumbria, Dorset and Suffolk
- The mobile testing service runs the full Circular1 Health testing algorithm and provides organisations with negative screening results in under 60 minutes using LAMP, with PCR confirmation of positive samples and full reporting to PHE and PHS.
If you would like to find out about our Mobile service, please click the button below.
Your Preventative Health Partner
Circular1 Health, in collaboration with partnering clients, has developed a resilience programme for industry, based on our highly successful COVID-19 response programme.
This preventive programme addresses health issues that have been exacerbated by COVID and Long COVID. It also seeks to specifically target and mitigate from Long Term Sickness concerns.
If you are a business or organisation looking for COVID-19 Testing find out how we can support you, click the button below.