How do I swab?
How do I swab and return my test?
- Wash or sanitise your hands before starting the procedure
- Remove the sterile swab from its sheath, twist slightly to break the seal
- Guide the swab into one of your nostrils, until you meet slight resistance, rotate the swab fully 5 times in each nostril.
- Put the swab back in its sheath and write your full name on the collection tube.
- Or attend one our on-site Health Hubs
How to send my test - Return my test
- Before you seal the provided plastic bag, for your records, note down or take a photo of your swab barcode and Royal Mail Tracking number
- Seal the collection tube in the plastic bag provided
- Pack the plastic bag in the prepaid Royal Mailbox
Registration - your test must be registered
- Before returning any sample to us, please ensure you have registered your swab on our portal. If you need assistance, please call 0800 7999 751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org International callers, phone: +441556510576
- Log into the portal or scan the QR code form the instruction leaflet
- Select type of test you want to submit
- Fill the online form with all of your personal information, please include the barcode form the collection tube.
Sent the swab without Registering on the Portal?
- We must be able to match a swab to a reference number or a name.
- Please contact our Customer Service for further investigation.
- If you have any information that might help to find your swab such as a photo of the barcode, a name on the tube or any details we might find useful please let us know