Swab Pack receipt and result timing explained.
- Order 5 working days before required
- Orders after 1pm will be processed the following day
- You must return your sample via post/courier, minimum 3 working days before result required
- Our laboratories do not permit drop-offs. They must be posted/couriered
- Return sample: swab and post on the same day. To avoid delays, post before 3pm.
- Do not post on weekends
DAY 5 COVID-19 Postal Testing Kit for Test to Release
International arrivals to England who have been in a red-list country in the 10 days prior to your arrival cannot opt-in to Test to Release.
The Test to Release for International Travel scheme is for people who need to self-isolate on arrival in England. Under the scheme you can choose to pay for a private COVID-19 test, for which Circular1 Health is registered.
The earliest you can take the test is 5 full days after you left a place not on the travel corridor list. You do not need to self-isolate if you’re travelling to England from one of the countries, territories or regions listed on the link above. You must have spent the last 10 days in one of these places, or in the UK. If you visited somewhere that is not on the list in the 10 days before your arrival in England, you will need to self-isolate. Visiting includes making a transit stop.
If the result is negative, you can stop self-isolating.
URN – Unique Reference Number for each test taken will be your Date of Birth, i.e. 4th February 1966 will be used as DDMMYYYY, 04021966
The Test & Release Certificate scheme:
- The earliest you can take the test is 5 full days after you were last in a place that is not on the travel corridor list.
- For most international arrivals this will be on your 5th full day of self-isolation.