DAY 2 & 8 COVID-19 Testing Kit, UV POSTAL
- This at home test kit includes 24hr Return Tracked Royal Mail postal boxes for each test, to return at different times during your 10 day quarantine period.
- Passenger locator form reference number provided immediately after purchase
- The Circular1 Health laboratories are HM Government listed, are UKAS accredited and use a PCR test that is CE marked and meets the stringent Government requirements.
- Complete your test form online
- Result certificate emailed and available to download on our portal
- If you are non-vaccinated and travelling back or visiting the UK, you must get Day 2 and Day 8.
- We have created the above bundle for ease of purchase as well as give you an affordable option for buying both.
- RT PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction and is used to detect the virus SARS-CoV-2. Circular1 Health uses this technique and it will be on your certificate.
- NAAT means Nucleic Acid Amplification Test and is a general term to describe the technologies in use in the Circular1 Health laboratories for SARS-CoV-2 detection.
Used Circular1 Health Labs for the first time recently and I cannot fault them. What I initially thought was a delay in the results turned out to be caused from Royal Mail’s end, and I should’ve done a research myself more thoroughly.
Circular1 Health customer service team was very responsive, I spoke with Mia over the phone, and Ella over email and I want to thank both of them. Will be using the lab again in the future. – Monika K
Why these tests?
- Fast, affordable and offer a reliable service. Typically next day delivery if ordered before 2pm on a weekday.
- Test from the comfort of your own home and it is an easy gentle nose swab.
- We are UKAS accredited and we are on the UK Government providers list
- Your booking Reference for Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is emailed to you immediately after your purchase.
- Order from anywhere in the world and get your kit delivered to your home, hotel or where you will be residing in the UK during your visit.
- You can purchase more than 1 test so you can easily get some tests for your family and friends.
- Your UKAS certified results certificate will be emailed within 24 hours of your swab received at our laboratory (certificate also availabe to be download from our online portal).
Common Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
When will I receive the test, I ordered?
If you have placed your order before 2pm, you will typically receive your test kit the next working day. If you have placed your order after 2pm, your kit will be sent the following day, and you will typically receive it the next working day. All test kits are issued with First Class postage – if you post your sample in the morning, you should receive it the day after.
Please note that if you order on weekends and bank holidays, your test kit will be sent the next working day.
Can I buy more than one test?
You can buy as many PCR tests as you want in one go and use them at anytime.
When do I take the test?
Day 2 swab test must be taken on or before the 2nd day after your arrival to the UK. Knowing that your arrival date is day 0, swab on day 0, day 1 or day 2.
Day 8 Take the test on or after day 8 unless you have a positive result from day 2.
Do we have to return the kit via the post?
Please follow the instructions that come with the test kit. It is really important that before posting your swab back to us you register your swab on the portal.
All PCR test kits are issued with pre-paid First Class postage, which means if you return your swab sample by post in the morning, you should receive it the following day.
Use a Royal Mail Priority Box, check the closest priority box service near you, by using: Royal Mail Group Ltd (tick “Show my nearest priority postboxes” and add your postcode).
I do not want to use Royal Mail, can I drop off my swab?
Circular1 Health services run 365 days a year. You can drop off your swab at one of our laboratories – click here to find your nearest Lab CONTACT
Circular1 Health can you accept international payments/orders?
Yes, we accept international payments/orders and can deliver to any UK address (ie. a hotel, family or friends house).