DAY 5 PCR Test, Test-to-Release, UV POSTAL
- The Circular1 Health laboratories are HM Government listed, are UKAS accredited and use a PCR test that is CE marked and meets the stringent Government requirements.
- Passenger locator form reference number provided after purchase
- At home use kit- includes a 24hr Return Tracked Royal Mail postal box
- Complete your test form online
- Result certificate emailed and available to download on our portal
- Non-Vaccinated travellers arriving back into the UK are now required to isolate for a period of 10 days.
- Our Day 5 PCR Test To Release is a UK Government accredited service which allows you to take a test and on a negative result you are able to leave this quarantine period on day 5.
- You will still need to swab on day 8.
- RT PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction and is used to detect the virus SARS-CoV-2. Circular1 Health uses this technique and it will be on your certificate.
- NAAT means Nucleic Acid Amplification Test and is a general term to describe the technologies in use in the Circular1 Health laboratories for SARS-CoV-2 detection.
We have used Circular1 on several trips abroad and they have provided a professional, impeccable service.
Why this test?
- On a negative result, you are able to leave the quarantine period on Day 5.
- Fast, affordable and a reliable service.
- Typically next day delivery if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday (UK Mainland).
- Test from the comfort of your own home and it is an easy gentle nose swab.
- We are UKAS accredited (so the certificate you receive is UKAS certified, and we are on the providers list) so approved for entry into the UK.
- Your booking Reference for Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is emailed to you immediately after your purchase.
- Order from anywhere in the world and get your kit delivered to your home, hotel or where you will be residing in the UK during your visit.
- You can purchase more than one test so you can easily get some tests for your family and friends.
- Your UKAS certified results certificate sent by email or you can download from our online portal 24 hours after receipt at one of our laboratories.
Common Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
When will I receive the test, I ordered?
If you have placed your order before 2pm, you will typically receive your test kit the next working day. If you have placed your order after 2pm, your kit will be sent the following day, and you will typically receive it the next working day. All test kits are issued with First Class postage – if you post your sample in the morning, you should receive it the day after.
Please note that if you order on weekends and bank holidays, your test kit will be sent the next working day.
Can I buy more than one test?
YES! You can buy as many PCR tests as you want in one go and use them at anytime.
Do we have to return the kit via the post?
Please follow the instructions that come with the test kit. It is really important that before posting your swab back to us you register your swab on the portal.
All PCR test kits are issued with pre-paid First Class postage, which means if you return your swab sample by post in the morning, you should receive it the following day.
Use a Royal Mail Priority Box, check the closest priority box service near you, by using: Royal Mail Group Ltd (tick “Show my nearest priority postboxes” and add your postcode).
I do not want to use Royal Mail, can I drop off my swab?
Circular1 Health services run 365 days a year. You can drop off your swab at one of our laboratories – click here to find your nearest lab CONTACT
Circular1 Health can you accept international payments/orders?
Yes, we accept international payments/orders and can deliver to any UK address (ie. a hotel, family or friends house).