Peace of Mind PCR COVID-19 Fast Track Drop Off Testing Kit
Customers can purchase on behalf of family members – we only ask for personal data at the time of testing.
This PCR test is used to detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the nasal swab by analysing the sample for the presence of at least one virus-specific gene.
What is a PCR Test?
- The PCR test has been the gold standard test for diagnosing COVID-19 since authorised for use in February 2020
- The test is 100% sensitive and detects the presence of a virus if you have the virus at the time of the test
- Accurate everyday testing
FastTrack Drop Off
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot return a fast track testing kit via post. It must be returned directly to a Lab or drop off point.
FastTrack PCR will be processed within 4 hours from receipt at our Circular1 labs or drop box. Please note any FastTrack received after 16:00 will be processed next day. Circular1 Labs close at 20:00 daily (Paddington Lab pending confirmation)
- Time is precious our FastTrack product is our most popular
- Results will be available within 4hrs of the laboratory receiving your swab via text message or portal log in
- Available at Circular1 drop off locations throughout the UK
- If you place your order after 2pm, your kit will be sent the following day, and you will receive it the next working day.