DAY 2 PCR COVID-19 FV POSTAL
Get this easy-to-use, Day 2 PCR Test. If you are travelling back or visiting the UK, you must get tested on day 2. A PCR test will guarantee you an accurate result to keep people around you safe.
Ordered mine and my boyfriend’s day 2 test a couple weeks before we needed them, arrived very quickly. Dropped off at the London location and got the results within 12 hours. Very efficient and no problems!
Why this test?
- Fast, affordable and we offer a reliable service.
- The Circular1 Health laboratories are HM Government listed, are UKAS accredited and use a PCR test that is CE marked and meets the stringent Government requirements.
- Test from the comfort of your own home with an easy nose swab.
- Your booking Reference for Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is emailed to you immediately after your purchase.
- Order from anywhere in the world and get your kit delivered to your home, hotel or where you will be residing in the UK during your visit.
- You can purchase more than 1 test allowing you to buy tests for your friends and family.
- Your UKAS certified results certificate will be emailed after your swab is processed at our laboratory (certificate also available to be download from our online portal).
- Circular1 Health laboratories are UKAS accredited.
- RT PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction and is used to detect the virus SARS-CoV-2. Circular1 Health uses this technique and it will be on your certificate.
- NAAT means Nucleic Acid Amplification Test and is a general term to describe the technologies in use in the Circular1 Health laboratories for SARS-CoV-2 detection.
Common Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
When will I receive the test I ordered?
If you have placed your order before 2pm, we aim to have your test kit with you the next working day. We use Royal Mail, Test kits ordered at weekends and public holidays will be sent the next working day.
Can I buy more than 1 test?
You can buy as many PCR tests as you want in one go and use them at anytime.
When do I take the test?
Your Day 2 swab test must be taken on or before the 2nd day after your arrival to the UK. Knowing that your arrival date is day 0, swab on day 0, day 1 or day 2.
Do we have to return the kit via the post?
All test kits are issued with pre-paid First Class postage.
Make sure you register your swab on the portal before posting it back to us, following the instructions that come with the test kit.
Please note that if you return your swab on weekends and bank holidays, your test kit will be received the next working day.
Use a Royal Mail Priority Box check the closest priority box Services near you | Royal Mail Group Ltd (tick “Show my nearest priority postboxes” and add your postcode).
I do not want to use Royal Mail, can I drop off my swab?
Circular1 Health services run 365 days a year. You can drop off your swab or arrange your own courier to one of our laboratories – click here to find your nearest lab CONTACT – Circular1 Health
Can you accept international payments/orders?
Yes, we accept international payments/orders and can deliver to any UK address (ie. hotel, family and friend house).
We will email your passenger locator form booking reference number immediately after your purchase.