Pre-departure Fit-to-Fly PCR Test FV POSTAL
- At home use kit- includes a 24hr Return Tracked Royal Mail postal box
- No paper – complete your test form online!
- Includes 24hr Tracked Postal box to return your test
- Result certificate emailed and available to download on our portal
This PCR postal test is for pre-departure, before starting your journey from or to the UK to any country that accepts a PCR test.
In order to get your PCR test on time, we ask that you order your PCR test at least 4 days before the date that you need to test.
Please check the https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice for your destination’s requirements.
Ordered PCR fit to fly test on Saturday, it arrived Monday morning, I took the test and posted it at 1pm. I received my test results Wednesday evening. Just in time for my flight tomorrow morning!
Why this test?
- The Circular1 Health laboratories are HM Government listed, are UKAS accredited and use a PCR test that is CE marked and meets the stringent Government requirements.
- Fast, affordable and we offer a reliable service. With typically next day delivery when ordered before 2pm on weekdays.
- Test from the comfort of your own home with an easy nose swab.
- Free 24hrs Tracked Postal box to return your test (post back via a Priority Royal Mail box).
- Order from anywhere in the world and get your kit delivered to your home, hotel or where you will be residing in the UK during your visit.
- You can purchase more than 1 test allowing you to buy tests for your friends and family.
- Your UKAS certificate will be sent within 24 hours of receiving your swab in our laboratory. Sent to the email address you provide or you can download it from our online portal.
- Circular1 Health laboratories are UKAS accredited (the certificate you receive is UKAS certified, and we are listed on the UK Government providers list). Validation from UK Health Security Agency. Registered with MHRA and CE Marked.
- RT PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction and is used to detect the virus SARS-CoV-2. Circular1 Health uses this technique and it will be on your certificate.
- NAAT means Nucleic Acid Amplification Test and is a general term to describe the technologies in use in the Circular1 Health laboratories for SARS-CoV-2 detection.
Common Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
When will I receive the test, I ordered?
If you have placed your order before 2pm, you will typically receive your test kit the next working day. If you have placed your order after 2pm, your kit will be sent the following day, and you will typically receive it the next working day. All test kits are issued with First Class postage – if posted in the morning, you should receive it the day after.
Please note that if you order on weekends and bank holidays, your test kit will be sent the next working day.
Can I buy more than one test?
You can buy as many PCR tests as you want in one go and use them at anytime.
When do I take the test?
It can be within 24hrs, 48hrs or 72hrs before traveling.
Please confirm with the country of arrival https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice and your airline/transport of choice.
Do we have to return the kit via the post?
Please follow the instructions that come with the test kit. It is really important that before posting your swab back to us you register your swab on the portal.
All PCR test kits are issued with pre-paid First Class postage, which means if you return your swab sample by post in the morning, you should receive it the following day.
Use a Royal Mail Priority Box, check the closest priority box service near you, by using: Royal Mail Group Ltd (tick “Show my nearest priority postboxes” and add your postcode).
What if I need to fly on a Sunday and my test won’t get back to the lab on time?
Circular1 Health services run 365 days a year. You can drop off your swab at one of our laboratories – click here to find your nearest lab CONTACT
Circular1 Health can you accept international payments/orders?
Yes, we accept international payments/orders and can deliver to any UK address (hotel, family and friend house).