Administration Supervisor, Guildford
|Job title:||Administration Supervisor|
|Reporting To:||Laboratory Manager|
|Direct Reports:||Administration Assistants|
|Hours Per Week:||44|
|Shift Patterns Associated with Role:||
12 hours per day,
4 days on, 4 days off
|Travel Required:||Yes, to other sites as and when required. Fuel claimed back via internal expenses policy at the statutory rate.|
Purpose of the Role
To support the administration of Laboratory Operations by supervising the data processing team at the Guildford site.
- Support the Laboratory Manager in the administration of laboratory operations.
- Ensure all Test requests are processed in a timely manner to support laboratory operations.
- Ensure all customer results are released within agreed timeframes each day.
- Allocate work to the data processing team.
- Produce reports in line with customer requests.
- Ensure quality control measures are observed by the data processing team.
- Assist in achieving KPIs set by the Laboratory Manager.
- Maintain an appropriate level of office equipment/consumables stock to meet company needs.
- Assist the Enquiries team with out of hours customer calls.
- Support the professional development of the data processing team.
- Support the continuous improvement of company processes.
Essential Experience / Qualifications
- Proven supervisor experience in a similar role.
- Exemplary IT skills and knowledge of MS Office applications and related software.
- A high level of understanding of GDPR and related data privacy regulations.
- Passionate on attention to detail and the importance of adhering to SOPs
- Can-Do attitude and work ethic
- Adopts the work ethic and behaviour or working safely and in line with HSE legislation
- Passionate about making a difference
- Problem solver
- Committed to self-development and the development of those around them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Curious in nature
To apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter to: HR@circular1.com